Half and Half (via)
- Use a large-barrel curling iron to create loose curls all around your head, from the ears down.
- Part your hair in the middle, and use your fingers to loosen and separate the curls
- Starting halfway down the part, begin spritzing your roots with hairspray. Continue to the crown
- To create height and volume, tease the sprayed hair with a fine-tooth comb
- Use a brush to gently smooth the teased hair, and gather the sides up into a half ponytail.
- Secure the sides with pins, then use your fingers to gently shape the curls into place.
- End with shine spray. Try John Frieda Frizz-Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist, at drugstores.
- Voila! A hairdo worthy of Brigitte Bardot.